Kselebox is a Sandbox game, which means that you can do whatever you want in it!
You can build a rocket, and go explore the expanses of space.
Or maybe you want to build a huge car? No problem!
Do whatever you want! There are also missions in the game, you can perform them to familiarize yourself with the mechanics of the game, or if you have run out of ideas.
The game has several maps/worlds, the number of which will be regularly replenished, as well as the number of game items and content!
Players can make their own saves after playing them again.
At the moment, the game has:
1 Game Mode – Sandbox
4 Maps – Farm, Space, City, Sea
You can use this tool to drag and drop objects
2. Rotatable pin
Holds two objects together without blocking the rotation
3. Fixed pin
Holds two objects together while blocking turns between them
4. Signal cable
Sends an activation signal from the source to the connected object
5. Information cable
Transmits information from the information source
6. Fixed cable
Allows you to connect objects together
– New creature: Tomato
– New weapon: Stun gun
– Creatures are now electrocuted when touching a running generator
– Androids now get electrocuted when dropped into water
– The impossibility of completing a mission with dynamite spawning
– Deterioration of physics with time dilation
– Bad physics of transport
– Inoperability of space blasters and conventional weapons with a different type of cartridge
– Not working wheel reverse
– Not working buttons in the “News” tab
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com