Wings of Steel is an action-packed World War II air combat flight simulator. Combining beautiful 3D graphics, realistic physics, diverse and engaging gameplay, and intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices, It’s an immersive and fun air combat game for your phone and tablet!
* Detailed and accurate WWII planes, ships and vehicles from both the Allies and the Axis.
* Vast and beautiful environments with weather and time-of-day variation.
* Wide variety of playable planes and weapons each with unique and upgradable characteristics.
* Diverse and challenging missions including carrier landing, dogfight, dive bombing, torpedo bombing, escort, and much more.
* Advanced flight physics tuned to be both realistic and fun.
* Intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices.
* Cinematic Replay Mode let you relive the glory or examine what went wrong after every mission.
* Small download size (<75MB) and performance efficient. Runs very smooth at 60fps on average devices.
Visit our Facebook page at:
– Added Ki-43 Hayabusa.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com