Wear Casts is a standalone podcast player for Wear OS smartwatches. Stream your favorite podcasts or download them directly to your smartwatch.
Pair Bluetooth headphones to your WearOS smartwatch and listen to your favorite podcasts without your phone.
* Schedule or manual downloading
* Custom playlists
* Built in playlists downloaded and in progress episodes
* Import an OPML
* Searchable podcast directory
* Periodic background syncing and notification of new episodes
* Remembers position for each podcast
* Responds to external audio controls
*Set time to start and end episodes to skip the beginning and end (Premium feature)
* Control playback speed (Premium feature)
Recommended device requirements:
At least 1 GB of RAM
Android 7.0 and above
ATTENTION: This app works on Wear OS watches only and not others such as Samsung, Amazfit or Fitbit devices.
Note: Phone is required for importing podcasts only.
Storage permission: save podcasts and artwork to your device
Phone state permission: pause/play when a call comes in
Updated internal libraries
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com