The 8 century old past time has been faithfully recreated for tablets and phones in all its strategic and skilful glory. Draw, block and drive your way to victory with up to 4 players competing on flat or uneven greens for the title of greatest Virtual Lawn Bowler.
• Online Multiplayer contests; defeat everyone and battle to the top of the global rankings leaderboard
• Single Player experience competing with up to 3 robotic opponents
• Up to 4 players can battle it out in local Multiplayer
• Intuitive touch screen controls allow for accurate aim and delivery
• Play on a flat green or an infinite number of uneven greens
• Features realistic physics that accurately simulate the experience
• Configure everything; change the bowl bias, players, difficulty, terrain and more!
• Manipulate the in-game camera to better judge your shots in a beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Take part in the unique Skill Challenges game mode; scenarios that test your bowling ability and compare your ratings against the world on the leaderboards.
• Kit out in your choice of bowls and mats
* Tournament games now indicated in the online menu
* Can see Invite codes in the online menu
* Can nudge opponents to take turns
* Can no longer abandon a new match unless an appropriate time has elapsed
* Can no longer start a new match if another player is waiting for you to play
* Will now take into account current score of first end when a timeout occurs
* Added 6 new bowls and a welsh mat
* Fixed some reported crashes
* Tuned driving shots, particularly reduced the effect on heavier bowls.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com