Introducing the new design of the Uber Fleet app for Android! The Uber Fleet app provides Uber Partners with world-class tools to operate their businesses more efficiently — all from your mobile device!
With the Uber Fleet app, Partners can:
Track and monitor the status and safety of your drivers and cars.
– Use Live Map to see the locations and routes of all your drivers in real time.
– Easily call or message drivers from the app.
Manage your business while on-the-go
– Track your drivers’ performance – number of trips, hours online, and trip earnings.
– See drivers’ daily activities – when they log on/off and trip details such as pick-up and drop-off locations and trip cancellations.
– Get daily and weekly breakdown of driver earnings including cash collected to make sure you and your drivers get paid on time, every time.
– Understand your business earnings through detailed pay statements.
– Quickly view, add or remove drivers.
Browse, contact and select from hundreds of qualified drivers
– Easily connect with drivers that are ready to drive.
Get 24/7 support when you need it
– Send us a message through our in-app support 24/7.
PLEASE NOTE: Uber Fleet is intended for registered Uber Partners only. If you want to be a partner in Uber go to https://partners.uber.com/drive. If you’re looking to take a ride on Uber, please download the Uber Rider App.
We are constantly working to improve our app so that you can continue to run your business without hassle.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com