It has never been easier to discover Trackables. With TBScan, discovering and logging Trackables becomes a breeze. What many Geocachers have been dreaming about is now reality: Thanks to TBScan you can discover and log TBs and coins without having to type in the tracking code. As soon as you point your camera at the code it will get recognized instantly: It’s that easy!
TBScan is perfect for events: Where you previously had to first write down every single tracking code on a piece of paper only to later manually key them in on your computer, you can now scan the trackables directly on site and then discover them all at once.
What is more, TBScan is a great helper when you encounter a Trackable in a cache. Quickly scan the code and you will see the mission of the TB or coin. Finally, if you want to take that Trackable on your journey you can also directly log it.
– Quick recognition of Trackable codes
– Discover multiple Trackables at once
– Works without an Internet connection
– Check Trackable mission
– Different Log-Modes (Retrieve, Discover, Write Note, Grab)
– Log templates
– Trackable inventory
– Select codes for individual logs
– Scan Trackables from your photo library
– Export Trackables codes
– Geocaching Live API access
• You now can drop off a trackable from your inventory into a geocache.
• Sign-In in with Google works again.
• Loading large images from the photo library doesn’t crash anymore.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com