Cabidi is an easy to use taxi meter app/ mileage tracker for Android devices. This app provides all the base features needed to start a taxi business. First in world and development since 2010.
With this app you can estimate fees, meter taxi trips by distance, time or both at the same time. You can easily charge money from your customer via this app and send/print receipt eg. SMS, Email, WhatsApp etc..
You can also keep driving/work diary with this app and export them to nice Excel/CVS format. This is the best tool for starting your taxi business today with a small fee. You do not need to pay any commissions of your work.
– Accurate Measure by distance, time or time & distance compination (REQUIRES background allowed from user.)
– Excat measure via GPS or OBD2 (ELM327 support)
– Metter on/off/pause
– Waiting time fare
– 4+4 user define base fare
– 4 user define extra fare (Pets, Luggage, Special etc..)
– SumUp payment system integration
– iZettle lauch button
– POS printer support
– Send receipes to customer from app or via SumUp
– Possibility to lock give fare settings with PIN
– Automatic (autopilot) mileage log while taxi drive, (REQUIRES background allowed from user)
– Define driver, comppany names
– Simple working diary (FREE FEATURE)
– Choose work, private or taxi mode for GUI
– Works on background
– Can be used automatically mode
– Export/Send driving diary easy
– Edit/Add driving log
– Automatic start and stop address to history (REQUIRES background allowed from user)
– Google Navigation integration
– Track Miles/Track KM, Imperial and metric units (km/mi)
– Drivers Tracker, Drivers note
– Several currency support
– And there is more… Download and check all features by you self 😉
Before use, check your local laws and regulations about taximeter or taxi app usage in business.
This program may not be used as a taximeter in countries where the law requires a permanently installed taximeter in the car. The user is responsible for how to use the application and is obliged to ensure that the use complies with the customs required by the law of the respective country of use.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com