Your Swile application will very soon bring together on the same interface a whole variety of services to ease your time with colleagues. With Swile, you will quickly be able to:
– Create 100% free money pot, without commissions: pay nothing, offer everything.
– Organize or participate in your team events: you won’t get bored!
– Payback your colleagues in a few clicks: finally no more penny-pinching calculations.
– Lunch as a team at reduced prices: there is no need to steal each other’s fries.
– Find your colleagues’ favourite addresses around the office. It’s a bit like the Michelin office guide.
– Chatting together through instant messaging: the perfect place for your soaring lyricism.
– And many more features to come.
Swile is also, of course, a meal voucher card that radically reinvents the breakfast break. In a few words:
– The breakfast pass: a card to pay in the 220,000 shops that accept meal vouchers.
– No more notebooks: you can pay to the penny at each lunch.
– No more limits: spend more than €19 a day by linking your credit card to your Swile account and pay in a single transaction.
– You can do everything from the app: check your balance, your purchases, find your PIN code, your cards, and your last orders.
– And a delightful feature: the possibility to donate meal vouchers to the charity of your choice.
Send us your sweet words at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can also follow us on :
Facebook – Linkedin – Twitter – Instagram
Have a nice day with Swile.
The daily spend limit for meal vouchers has been increased to €38/day. Now meal vouchers can also be used on Sundays and during bank holidays! From today, your Swile card will work with the new limit, but the €38/day can only be used for payments at restaurants. To help you keep track, we have created a brand new interface showing your new daily spend limits, including how much you can spend on merchants that are nor restaurants. No need to think twice, we’ll do the math for you.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com