Do you need more proof? Check out the featured stories on Speech Blubs in Thrive Magazine, Autism Parenting, Brisbane Kids, Speech Chick Therapy, Beautiful Speech Life, and The Speech Teacher. Speech Blubs was also honored by winning the Social Impact award and is supported by Facebook’s Start Program.
This voice-controlled speech therapy app is designed to help kids learn new sounds and words, and to practice speaking in a stimulating, educational environment. We are proud, though a bit flabbergasted that our 1500+ activities have been used over 1,000,000 times to trigger sound and word production in toddlers, late talkers (speech delay), children with Apraxia of Speech, Autism, Down Syndrome, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST SPEECH BLUBS?
Jennifer Marron, B.S., SLP-A
I use Speech Blubs with my articulation students who have a difficult time using their lips and tongue to produce certain sounds (e.g. /b/, /p/, /th/, /l/, etc.). The clients I have used this to have so far loved it and are fully engaged. Thank you for a great application!
If that doesn’t give you confidence, you should also know that Speech Blubs
– Uses scientifically proven video modeling for effective speech development
– Has over 1500+ exercises, activities, funny hats, videos, mini-games, and more!
– Releases brand new, exciting content every week!
– Uses 25 fun activity themes – Early Sounds, When I Grow Up, Get into Shapes, Living Colors, This Is My Body, Mouth Gym, Animal Kingdom, Ride Your Wheels, Sing Along, Guess the Word, Guess the Sound, NUMB3R5, and many more!
– Has voice-activated functionality that provides a fun, interactive learning experience
– Makes fun use of special effects like funny hats and masks in real time using facial detection
– Lets you collect stickers and fill your sticker book as your child progresses
– Provides funny and educational content designed to trigger conversation
Try Speech Blubs activities for FREE!
SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN LEARNING TECHNIQUES
In a recent study published by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), UCLA researchers proved that watching peers in real time results in MIRROR NEURONS being activated, which has been shown to be highly effective in speech development. Speech Blubs uses video modeling to create an immersive learning environment that allows children to observe their peers on video as they learn.
NEW, REGULARLY RELEASED CONTENT!
Finally, a rare app that parents won’t mind their kids becoming absorbed in, one that provides a nearly endless supply of content for your children to enjoy, including over 1500 activities, exercises, funny hats and masks, effects, videos, mini-games, and more! Our team is always working hard to add exciting new content each and every week!
SUBSCRIPTION, PRICING & TERMS
Start with a 7-day free trial, get access to unlocked content and test out the app. To subscribe (and keep access to all the practices), you will be charged your monthly or annual subscription fee through your GooglePlay account. A recurring transaction, that will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your GooglePlay account. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you subscribe.
Nothing special over here. We just did some under-the-hood fixes to keep the app looking good. Also, a couple of bugs got lost in our app, but no worries, we sent them back where they belong.
And while you’re here… we are always happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com