Welcome to SoyMomo, safe technology for children. Discover the mobile in the form of a watch designed especially for children, simple and intuitive, with a user-friendly touch screen.
Through this application you will be able to communicate with your child, through calls and/or voice messages directly to their SoyMomo watch. Its integrated GPS will allow you to see its location in real time, as well as view its location history. Define safe zones and you will receive arrival and departure notifications for these locations – this and much more with SoyMomo!
With SoyMomo you can:
– Call and receive calls from your little ones at any time, as if you had a mobile phone, but more secure.
– See their location in real time and review history of previous locations.
– Receive notifications when you enter and leave safe zones previously defined by you. For example: School, home, park or squares, etc.
– You will be notified if your child’s clock battery is low.
– You can set alarms to wake up, take remedies, do homework or whatever you want.
– You can set reminders through the Calendar option in the App, such as: walk the pet, study time, Dad’s back from a trip, etc.
– You can even program “lock mode” for the hours corresponding to classes.
Join this communication experience with SoyMomo Watches and stay connected to your little ones that you love so much.
Don’t have a SoyMomo for your child? You can get yours directly from our online shop, www.soymomo.com
For questions or queries, you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our social networks facebook https://www.facebook.com/soymomoes and instagram https://www.instagram.com/soymomo_es/ . We have local technical support for pre and post sale cases.
At SoyMomo we create safe technology for children 🐼. We want to support you every day so that you have peace of mind and security with your family. That’s why we are constantly working to improve our products. In this new version:
– Instant Messages
– Change of look
– …Surprises are coming!
If you need help, contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com