Advanced open-source port of the Snes9x emulator based on version 1.55. A 1GHz+ device is recommended for best results. For older devices, a faster version based on 1.43 is available for download on my site. Any ROM media must be supplied by the user. ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Super Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & ports for other platforms.
* Update core to Snes9x 1.60
* Add option for audio DSP interpolation method
* Correctly load .msu files from ROM path instead of save path
* Fix memory leak loading save state with MSU-1 data
* Fix crash in file loader with ROM reporting incorrect type
* Memory optimizations in font code
* Replace “Storage Devices” entry in file browser with storage volumes list reported by OS on Android 7.0+
* Work around driver bug on Vivante GC1000 GPU (Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy Tab 3) after 1.5.39 update
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com