Secrets of Paris is a new hidden object game with a fascinating story, many mysterious game scenes, quests, cases, puzzles and secrets. It’s perfect for true lovers of searching for hidden objects!
In the Secrets of Paris, you’ll find mysterious criminal cases with many charming characters and charismatic villains. French fleur and bourgeois chic, a picturesque Parisian cabaret, the haunted house Bastille, lots of pirate stories and love notes. All of these will surprise even the most sophisticated hidden object games player! Enjoy a secret society of Paris, talk to it’s heroes, learn their stories!
You will love the Secrets of Paris because of:
– Beautiful, animated i spy scenes where it’s fascinating to search and find hidden objects. Our big artists work tirelessly to make you enjoy our product.
– Exciting story which is based on big detective cases and seekers notes. We’ve created an intriguing plot with mystery murders.
– Lots of gifts (hints, energy) and nice bonuses. We love our players and we’re generous in giving valuable prizes.
– Unforgettable characters. From a cute adventurer to scary spy hunters.
– Mysterious manors and haunted houses of Paris. We tried to find and express the charming atmosphere of this magnificent city which is full of interesting stories and criminal cases.
– Additional: flower balcony, search and spot the difference, three in a row, fish bowl. You will love it!
Download the new Hidden Object game Secrets of Paris and add it to your game collection!
Detectives! Enjoy our I spy game!
P.S. Useful to know: puzzles are recommended for brain training, improving memory and attention!
Hello Dear Players!
Meet the 51th update of the Secrets of Paris!
In this update:
– 3 new Magical Flowers. They give you hints.
– All flowers give you Gold coins. You can spend them on Amulets and Magical Flowers.
– Many technical improvements.
Have a good game!
Please leave your feedback in the app store, or send it to us by email: email@example.com
Your Secrets of Paris Hidden Objects Game
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com