PDHelper is a powerful and fully parameterizable app that will help you solve difficult boards.
Launch the overlay app and get ready to solve some boards!
If you have Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, Marshmallow), well good for you, you can solve the board WITHOUT taking any screenshots ! Just press the solve button and wait a few moments before you see the ideal path appearing on screen, on top of the board.
If you don’t, you’re going to need to take a screenshot, that will be automatically processed by the app and the path will appear on screen just as well!
Almost everything in the app can be adjusted!
– You can interact with the overlay app itself : you can choose to minimize or expand it, you can set an invisible background for an even more unobtrusive overlay, and you can move the overlay around (in height) to view or access something hidden!
– You can adjust a lot of options : you can set the maximum path length, or the maximum number of combos wanted, the path number scaling (sacrifice some time to get better solutions) and you can also enable a timer that will automatically clean the overlay path after a few seconds.
– You can select the best profile to fit your team : you can choose between a lot of premade profiles (color, common leaders, …) with options like tpa or rows, or you can make your own custom profiles for a perfect fit (Choose your color priorities, and your leader skills)!
The app will detect automatically the type of board (7×6, 6×5, 5×4), and once the solutions are computed, the ideal path will be drawn on screen. But you still can browse the other solutions computed, and sort them (by path length, combos, or color).
If you have any problems, if you find some bugs, or if you have suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
This app is NOT affiliated with GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. or Puzzle & Dragons.
– Updated targetSdkVersion
– Updated TensorFlow Lite library
– Added long click on train mode “check button”
– Fixed minor bug (unknown char type “6”)
– Three new leader profiles
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com