Microsoft News delivers breaking news and trusted, in-depth reporting from the world’s best journalists.
– Our editors curate the most trusted, important, interesting and trending news
– You choose which topics matter most to you.
– Microsoft News updates you with notifications of breaking news, quickly and accurately, 24/7
– Sync your preferences across the app and the Web.
Microsoft News works in partnership with hundreds of publishers in dozens of countries globally. Select from editions in more 20 countries, carrying content from 3,000 top brands.
Microsoft News makes it easy to for you to keep informed, to intuitively move from story to story, and from section to section. Our clean design lets you read articles without clutter, with useful features like a dark mode for nighttime reading. Add our widget to your home screen for easy access to breaking news. The app is free to download and use with no limits on how many articles or videos you can view.
Here’s what fans say are our best features:
– “”Get all your news in one place good job Microsoft for making it simple yet useful.””
– “”Meaningful news. Well organized. Easy to use.””
– “”Excellent range of trustworthy sources.””
– “”Awesome app which syncs across computer, mobile and tablet.””
– “”Best news app out there when it comes to topics and content.””
– “”Great all-around news app that collects articles from sources you want.””
– “”The only news app I use.””
Among the top news providers partnering with Microsoft News:
News, politics and opinion: The Washington Post, USA TODAY, CBS News, CNN, The New York Times, FOX News, NBC News, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, BBC News, The Federalist, The Week
Entertainment, celebrity and gossip: People, Wonderwall, INSIDER, ETtonline, PopSugar, Entertainment Weekly, TheWrap, Variety, Inside Edition, The Hollywood Reporter
Lifestyle: Readers Digest, TODAY, The Daily Meal, GeoBeats, Eat This Not That!, Delish, Good Housekeeping, PureWow, Cheapism, Hello Giggles
Money and investing: Business Insider, CNBC, Bloomberg, 24/7 Wall St., International Business Times, The Wall Street Journal, Money, Lovemoney, The Motley Fool, Forbes
Sports: Larry Brown Sports, For The Win, Sporting News, Sportsnaut, USA TODAY SPORTS, Sports Illustrated, theScore, 12up, The Big Lead, SB Nation, Yardbarker, The Drive
With this update, we’ve added support for special coverage for Election 2020. Over the coming days, get access to our in-depth coverage of primaries and caucuses through special feeds and notifications.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com