This app is the best one to work with PDF files. It allows you to create, edit, view and annotate PDF files. Its main features are:
– Creation; to create any PDF file from a basic template.
– Edit; to create/modify/delete text, images and vector drawing objects like curves, lines, paths.
– View; to navigate/open the PDF files. The navigation options include pages, outlines or objects.
– Annotate; to create/add and save comments directly inside the file.
– Compatibility with any PDF file.
– Free software.
This app is an adaptation for Android of PDFedit, which is a free open source system and a library for manipulating documents, released under terms of GNU GPL version 2. A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://pdfedit.cz/en/user_doc.html
This app is PDFedit that is run remotely. It requires the Internet.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com