MandelBrowser is a simple, intuitive, and powerful Android fractal image generator. The app allows you to easily navigate fractals with gestures (pinch-to-zoom, pan, rotate) and offers many ways to customize images: from changing color schemes to defining custom fractal formulas. That gives you almost limitless possibilities to create amazing pictures.
* 74 built-in fractal types (Mandelbrot Set, Burning Ship, Phoenix, Collatz, Newton, Nova, Lyapunov, Mandelbox, and many others),
* Julia mode (Julia set image for a fractal formula),
* deep zoom (up to 1e+300) for 26 fractal types,
* real-time zoom video with auto-guiding to avoid areas with no details,
* 50 built-in paint modes (including Stripe Average and Orbit Trap methods),
* independent coloring of the exterior and interior of the fractal,
* 56 built-in color palettes and the palette editor,
* 31 image filters (including 3D effects using Phong light reflection model),
* parametrization of fractals, paint modes and filters with interactive parameter value change,
* user-defined fractal types and paint modes,
* image rotation and stretching,
* image randomizer,
* saving and sharing your favorite spots (including user-defined fractal types, paint modes, and palettes),
* saving and sharing images (custom resolution up to 4k, optional supersampling),
* built-in gallery with 300+ examples,
* Premium mode: no ads, unlimited access to all content and features.
The app starts in the simple mode with some features hidden. You may switch to the advanced mode in the Settings.
More information in the tutorial embedded in the app and also available on the app’s website: http://mandelbrowser.y0.pl/tutorial/home.html
WARNING: this app is battery consuming.
* sharing images directly from the app
* sharing custom palettes, fractal types, and paint modes
* transferring custom content to another device
* image randomizer
* new built-in content: 3 fractal types, 9 parametrized paint modes, 1 image filter, 14 palettes, 50+ examples
* new parameters for existing paint modes
* minor improvements and bug fixes
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com