This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
Here is a great guide by Nato: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
* Transfer pak is suported, but not writing back to save data and no gameboy tower support.
* 64DD is supported, but not writing back to disk.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for 3 years or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This application is only affiliated with myself.
Released pro version
Transferpak writing is now supported
Added new emulation profile based on Angrylion and parallel-rsp
Fix issues with SAF in some devices
Fix showing of keyboard at app startup
Fix some issues with ROM scan
Improve import of touchscreen skins
Games can now have custom cover art though game settings
New app icon and name to comply with Google’s impersonation policy.
64DD support through NDD files. Writing back to images is not supported yet.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com