Ludo is fun to play a multiplayer board game that can be played between 2, 3 or 4 players. It is the most popular and fun game to play with family and friends. Ludo is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls and strategical gameplay. This interesting 2D board game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time.
How the game works:
The game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
Basic rules of Ludo:
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
Single Player – Play against the computer.
Local Multiplayer – Play with friends and family offline.
Play 2 to 4 players.
You can continue your game anytime.
Multi-colored dice for each player.
Real dice roll animation.
View the progress of each player in percentage.
Throw dice or roll instantly.
Shake your phone to roll the dice option.
Customize game speed yourself.
Easy single menu player selection.
You can customize your rules yourself.
Enjoy playing the best offline version of the Ludo game anytime anywhere with your friends and family. The multiplayer version of this game is coming soon, so stay tuned.
Please send us your feedback, and we’ll try to improve the game performance as per your requirements.
Thank you for playing Ludo and do check out our other games.
UI improved with new design
Players ranking is shown after game over.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com