LEGO® Building Instructions is the official app to find and save digital building manuals for your LEGO sets.
With LEGO® Building Instructions, builders big or small can:
– Build with Instructions PLUS, the 3D building experience for new selected sets.
– Find PDF instruction booklets for all sets from 2015 to today.
– Search and explore LEGO sets.
– Save sets to a LEGO Account.
Get started by scanning the QR-code found on the front cover of your instruction booklet or by searching for your set in the app.
Try out the all new Instructions PLUS, a 3D building experience for selected sets that guides you smoothly through the building process. Here you can interact with the model by zooming, rotating or enabling ghost view as you build.
Build a digital collection of your LEGO sets and access them across devices by creating a free LEGO Account. Perfect for families who share a tablet!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
You will need a stable internet connection to use this app.
The LEGO Building Instructions app is brand new – we will continue to add sets to the experience so you can grow your digital collection.
Want to know if your set has Instructions PLUS?
We’re eager to hear how we can make this app better for you! Please leave us your thoughts and recommendations in reviews.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
Thanks for all of the great input LEGO® builders! This new version brings a few features and solutions to make the experience better:
– The last PDF you viewed is now saved so you can resume your building session without having to download it again.
– The PDF Viewer now offers you more control and works in both Landscape and Portrait
– More sets have been made available and we’re working on bringing you even more
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com