Calming sea breezes, whale song, yoga and meditation. So many ways to relax… OR YOU CAN SMASH STUFF UP!
Travel across the world, seeding chaos and disaster as you go in Hook and Smash!
Do you ever see famous landmarks, and think to yourself “I’m gonna wreck it!”? Well, you’re in luck! Take aim and fire your hook towards the legendary monuments, creating a path of destruction in your wake. The more that you tear down and destroy, the more bucks you earn in this ultimate demolition game.
Use your cash to upgrade your hook. The more you earn, the more you upgrade. The more you upgrade…well, you get the drift. Fancy some extra dollar? Destroy the mysterious golden buildings and reap the rewards, as diamonds fall down from the sky.
Will you reign victorious over the monuments?
Hook and Smash features:
– Create chaos everywhere you go
– Unlock new cities to destroy and travel the world
– Upgrade your handy hook
– Relax as you destroy the world
SUBSCRIBE TO HOOK AND SMASH
Subscribe to Hook and Smash for all of the following benefits:
* Unlock the Golden Hook
* Receive 10% Extra Distance
* Get the Giant Claw!
* No Ads, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Hook and Smash VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; the golden hook which will give you double your earnings, receive 10% extra distance on every throw, get a cosmetic giant claw to use in game, and receive no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
– The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
– The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
– The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user’s account settings after purchase in the store
– No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
– In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you hooked
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com