Manage your team from the pit wall to learn and master the art of racing. Scout sponsors and drivers, invest in your factory to research and build performance parts.
Create technological alliances with other players to trade performance upgrades. Score championship points and climb rankings to move up Leagues.
– No driving skills required, Instruct your drivers from the pit lane
– Collect official racing cars from Porsche, Mercedes, McLaren, Nissan, Audi, Corvette and other top car manufacturers
– Build your team facilities: invest in your factory and research, scout sponsors and drivers
– Score championship points to move up online leagues
– Improve your racing cars performances and drivers stats
– Race sprint, endurance daily and seasonal races
– Chose the tyre strategy
– Race on 16 different race tracks
– Adapt your strategy to the race events
GT Manager is free to download and play, however, some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com