THE WALKING DEAD
Just in time for the Mid-Season Premiere of The Walking Dead, AMC and mobile first-person shooter Gods of Boom are releasing a TWD-themed update! For the first time, players can experience a Gods of Boom match in The Walking Dead’s zombie apocalypse.
The 6-week event features tons of themed content, including several new PvE game modes where players face off against waves of walkers, a new PvP format that expands the normal boundaries of gameplay, and lots of tools to deal with your new enemies: an iconic crossbow, a memorable revolver, and even a barbed-wire bat lovingly named “Lucille”. Survive the apocalypse, fend off the undead, and prove your skills against both real people and NPC zombies.
Fans of The Walking Dead will get to play as the legendary walker slayer Daryl Dixon, try out iconic weapons, and eliminate herds of walkers in locations inspired by the TV show. There will be a total of 3 event stages across the span of 6 weeks, so there are lots of ways to join the fight. But don’t delay – the sooner you start thinning out the undead population, the better!
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Gods of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
We host massive online and offline tournaments with huge cash prizes, wide media coverage, and millions of viewers. The first competitive season in 2018 featured teams from North America & Europe, and a $200,000 prize pool, while the second season in 2019 has $500,000 up for grabs and teams from four regions, including Latin America, South-East Asia, India, and Australia. Join the fight, for a chance to compete on the world’s largest esports arenas in front of huge live audiences. Fame and wealth await!
Notice: Please note that Google ARCore, which is used in our game, may collect and process your data: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Update 14.1 — Stage 3 and more!
NEW BRAWLS: Prepare for 2 new weekend activities – Supply Run and Interception
ALL FAIRS: Win the “Lucille” bat and Rick’s Revolver at the new fairs or complete Daryl’s Crossbow and Survivor from previous stages
COMPETITIVE PLAYERS now have a separate arsenal for tournaments! Change things without messing with casual loadouts
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com