Visualize the forecast, for anywhere in the world, with the unique Flowx weather map and graphs. Move your finger across the screen to control the forecast animation over time. Select the data for your needs from 30+ data types and 19 forecast models, plus radar reflectivity, sun/moon-rise/set, and hurricane tracks. Use Flowx to plan around the weather, for aviation, fishing, sailing, surfing, cycling, hiking, photography, storm tracking or anyone interested in the weather.
The advantage of Flowx is the interactive forecast map, giving you the ‘big picture’ and enabling you to understand the weather. With Flowx, you have control of the forecast information: compare models and interpret what the data means for you, to best plan your activities.
Flowx was awarded Google Play Editors’ Choice: The 5 Best Weather Forecast Apps.
Data Types: 30+ data types including precipitation, cloud, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, waves and more.
Data Sources – Free:
• NOAA GFS (FV3) – Global
• NOAA NWW3 – Global
• CMC GDPS – Global
• CMC GDWPS – Global
• NOAA HYSPLIT Smoke Data – Continental USA
• CAMS UV Index – Global
• Storm/Hurricane Tracks (NOAA & CMC) – Global tropical storms
• Sunrise/set and Moonrise/set
Data Sources – Pro:
• RainViewer Radar – 82 countries
• NOAA NAM – Continental USA
• NOAA HRRR – Continental USA
• NOAA RTOFS Ocean Model – Global
• DWD ICON – Global
• DWD ICON-EU – Europe
• MeteoFrance ARPEGE – Europe
• MeteoFrance AROME – France
• European Consortium HIRLAM – Europe
• DWD COSMO-D2 – Germany
• CMC RDPS – Canada, USA (incl. Alaska), Greenland, Iceland
• CMC HRDPS – Canada
• KNMI HARMONIE 2.5km- Netherlands
• KNMI HARMONIE 5km – Europe/UK
Map: use finger swiping to control the forecast animation over time. Choose multiple data layers to display on the map, for example precipitation and cloud layers with wind streamlines.
Graphs: view the week’s weather forecast data at a glance. Choose from a selection of graphs and use the ‘compare function’ to view all data sources at once.
Wind Streamlines: animated streamlines indicate wind speed and direction.
Wavefronts: animated wavefront lines indicate wave direction.
Widget: resize your widget to display multiple graphs.
16-Day Forecast: with pro version you can view up to 16-days forecast.
3-day Hindcast: with pro version you can view up to 3-days historical hindcast & radar.
Graph Editor: with pro version you can customize your graphs by selecting data types.
Map Styles: with pro version you can choose from multiple map options.
Travel Mode: automatically updates the forecast for wherever you are in the world.
Offline Use: after updating the data, use the app offline to view the forecast without internet.
Permissions: minimal permissions required.
Pro Versions: choose the pro version option that best suits your needs, see in app for details.
Try Flowx Today: visualize the forecast and understand weather systems – it’s the smart way to plan around the weather.
* Flowx was formerly known as WeatherBomb.
Join us at forum.flowx.io to ask questions and discuss ideas.
Follow us on social media:
Release 3.280 (27 Jul 2020)
– NEW DATA: UV Index global data. Big shout-outs to Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) for the data.
– Edit Data via the top-right menu to add UV Index.
– Sorry UV Index is not on the graphs yet. I’ll be working on this soon.
– Fixed bug with travel mode and comparing graphs.
– Improved visibility of data labels.
– Fixed scalebar decimal places.
– Fixed bugs I created fixing other bugs.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com