Philippine Puzzle is a special type of puzzle that relies on logic in order to reveal a certain picture. Puzzle look like a grid with numbers scattered in various places. All numbers, except the 1’s, have pairs. For every number except 1 it is necessary to find same-number pair and join them together with a path of the corresponding length.
The paths shall meet the all following requirements:
– Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths.
– Length of the path (measured by the number of squares it passes through including the end-squares) is equal to the value of the numbers being connected.
The couple of number cannot being joined by diagonal line.
Squares containing 1 represent paths that are 1-square long.
When the puzzle is finished, you can see a picture.
In application represented a lot of black and white Philippine Puzzles of different size (10×10, 10×15, 15×10, 15×15).
– Advanced user interface controls for solving big puzzles;
– Pinch/Zoom on the Mobile Devices;
– Font is automatically adjusted depending on the size of puzzle, the size and orientation of your device’s screen;
– Support landscape and portrait screen operation.
Color scheme optimization
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com