Einstein Challenge is a logic puzzles game to challenge your brain. This type of logic puzzle doesnt have an official name, it is known as Logic Problems, Logic Elimination, Logic Games, Dell Puzzle, Inspector Parker, Zebra Puzzle, Sherlock Holmes Puzzle, Tick and Cross Logic Grids, Logic Grid Puzzles or Logic Puzzle Grid.
• Thousands of Riddles: 5000 logic puzzles, all free! No packs to buy.
• Daily Challenges: 15 free unique daily challenges.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4×4 to 15×9 – the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements you want.
• Mobile Riddle: Fully adapted to mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
This logic puzzles game presents some logic problems that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a different pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this logic elimination game is to do a massive intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole riddle based on only a few initial clues.
How to Play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpjrJRZi9Q
Clues on the logic puzzle follow these lines:
“The English wears the Sherlock Cap. The American likes Juice. The one that owns a Fox doesn’t drink Milk…”
If you like pure logic problems and other logic games, dont miss this one!
Contact us: email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/
Latest update: Added 200 boards of each difficulty. Changed the way challenge scores work: now you will see how your score compares relative to all players, not the Top 20. And also not only for today’s challenges, but all past challenges as well.
Please send bug reports, feedback and grammar corrections via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com