Dropbox Passwords provides secure password storage and syncs your passwords with all your devices. It autofills usernames and passwords so you can instantly sign in to websites and apps—all while keeping your data secure. You can easily create and store unique, secure account passwords as you sign up on new apps and websites.
• Sign in to apps and websites with one click
• Store passwords as you sign in to apps and websites
• Access your passwords from anywhere with automatic syncing to all your devices
Never get locked out of your accounts again. This new password manager from Dropbox helps you sign in to your favorite e-commerce, streaming, and banking sites and apps quickly and securely.
Passwords secures your credentials with zero-knowledge encryption, so your passwords are only accessible to you and not Dropbox. This extra layer of password security safeguards your logins and helps keep hackers out.
Dropbox is trusted by more than 14 million paid users—let Passwords become your go-to Android password manager. Get peace of mind with the backing of a trusted leader in secure cloud solutions.
Passwords is currently available to Dropbox Plus and Professional users.
We heard your feedback. With this update, we’re releasing improvements so the Passwords app:
– Runs faster
– Crashes less frequently, with fewer bugs
– Syncs your passwords faster and more accurately
– Autofills your passwords more accurately
– Is better architected so we can ship features faster
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com