DoBrain is the winner of the “UN Urban Innovation Challenge Grand Prize, 2017.”
DoBrain is a fun educational app optimal for children between ages 2 and 6. From toddlers to kindergarten kids, or even early elementary school students, DoBrain provides fun learning activities including math games, puzzles, drawing, storytelling, and more. By providing learning objectives through stories and games, DoBrain helps children focus on tasks and grow their skills in 8 core areas.
DoBrain’s session is intended to stimulate growth in 8 main areas.
ㆍAttention & Memory
ㆍMath (Mathematical Thinking)
1. Story Sessions
– Story Sessions are composed of fun animations and interactive questions and activities.
– Animations are intended to enhance children’s focus on the material and their communication skills.
2. Game Sessions
– Game Sessions offer games and interactive learning activities
– Game Sessions do not include stories but focus more on developing a child’s skill in the following problem areas
ㆍDraw the picture
ㆍFind the difference puzzle
3. DoBrain Reports Cards
– Report cards provide a systematic analysis on the development and progress of 8 areas of the brain
– Report cards also recommend activities helpful for a child’s development.
We are always open to recommendations and ideas to improve our app. Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Fix a Korean typo on a warning popup while signing in
– Fix not properly initialized EduSession states on a subscription expired
– Fix a crash issue on facebook sign-in
– Modify some texts in MonthlyReport
– Fix black screen issue
– Remove ending animation video temporarily for fixing black screen issue
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com