Rainbow Dice is a customizable dice roller that aims to support any role-playing game (and other games using dice). Features:
* No ads,
* No permissions required except for the accelerometer,
* 3D display of the dice rolling,
* A numeric display of the dice roll being added up,
* Allows gamers to specify the number of dice to roll (for example 12d6),
* Allows gamers to specify their dice to be added, subtracted, or re-rolled on a specific number (for example, users can specify d6-d6 (re-roll on 6’s)),
* Supports words, emojis or numbers on dice sides,
* Supports adding a constant bonus to the die roll,
* Supports all die types: percentile, 30-sided, 20-sided, 12-sided, 10-sided, 8-sided, 6-sided, 4-sided, 3-sided, and 2-sided
* Gamers can also enter any sided dice, even if they are not one of the above listed types,
* Zoom/scroll the roll result. (return to default zoom/scroll with the blue arrow at the top left corner of the screen),
* Dice can be selected by tapping them. They can then be re-rolled, deleted or added and re-rolled by selecting the dice, trash can, or plus dice button at the top left corner of the screen,
* Can select to draw the stopped dice only and not animate the dice rolling,
* the dice roller has several different themes that can be chosen from,
* Uses the accelerometer to calculate how the dice roll,
* Uses a pseudo random number generator to determine each die’s initial position, speed, and which face is facing the screen for extra randomness.
A longer description of Rainbow Dice and the source code may be viewed at: https://github.com/cerulean-quasar/rainbowDice
Please send bug reports, reports of role playing games that aren’t supported, or ideas for features to cerulean.quasar at gmail dot com. Thank you for using Rainbow Dice!
The user has a choice in which way the dice fall (into the screen or out of it).
There is now an import and export function so that you can save your dice configurations to an external location.
Log entries can be clicked on and loaded to the main dice screen.