If you are here, you must love chocolate! Chocolate Jewels is a match 3 game thats let you have hours of fun!
Chocolate Jewels has several levels, and after each level you advance along a map representing a new candy tray. New jewels are added in each candy tray. In each level you have, sometimes, to fight against the time, but not all time. If there are only few jewels with valid moves, you will have only few seconds to find what position they are placed. If you move a wrong jewels the game wont let you go, and your time keeps decreasing. When you successful finish a level there are a little surprise and you can send this little surprise to your friends that will can play this little sweet and fun jewles game!
Chocolate Jewels is a game for chocolate lovers, and chocolate lovers like chocolate Truffles!
A chocolate truffle is a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with a chocolate ganache centre coated in chocolate, icing sugar, cocoa powder or chopped toasted nuts (typically hazelnuts, almonds or coconut), usually in a spherical, conical, or curved shape. Other fillings may replace the ganache: cream, melted chocolate, caramel, nuts, almonds, berries, or other assorted sweet fruits, nougat, fudge, or toffee, mint, chocolate chips, marshmallow, and, popularly, liqueur. Their name derives from the usual shape they take as the word ‘truffle’ derives from the Latin word tuber, meaning “swelling” or “lump”, which later became tufer. The chocolate truffle is thought to have been first created in France.
There are now three main types of chocolate truffles: American, European, and Swiss:
– The “American truffle” is a half-egg shaped chocolate-coated truffle, a mixture of dark or milk chocolates with butterfat and, in some cases, hardened coconut oil. Joseph Schmidt, a San Francisco chocolatier, and founder of Joseph Schmidt Confections, is credited with its creation in the mid-1980s.
– The “European truffle” is made with syrup and a base made up of cocoa powder, milk powder, fats, and other such ingredients to create an oil-in-water type emulsion.
– The “Swiss truffle” is made by combining melted chocolate into a boiling mixture of dairy cream and butter, which is poured into molds to set before sprinkling with cocoa powder. Like the French truffles, these have a very short shelf-life and must be consumed within a few days of making.
In addition to these main types, the “raw” truffle is made by combining coconut oil, raw cacao and raw yacon syrup or raw agave, then rolling them in either raw, shredded coconut, raw cacao and/or chopped almonds.
Sometimes, we used to call it chocolat, other, may be, चॉकलेट, chocolade, شوكولا, ciocolată, Schokolade, チョコレート, cioccolato, шоколад, çikolata, 초콜릿, or even, 巧克力.
But, for real chocolate lovers, no matter the name, chocolate is just chocolate!
Some chocolate flavours you will find inside Chocolate Jewels:
– Traditional Chocolate Truffles
– Caramel Chocolate Truffles
– White Chocolate Truffles
– Dark Chocolate Truffles
– Milk Chocolate Truffles
– Chocolate Orange/Jaffa/Grand Marnier Truffles
– Chocolate Jaffa Truffles
– Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
– Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
– Chocolate Brandy Truffles
– Chocolate Chilli Truffles
– Chocolate Mint Truffles
– Chocolate Fig Truffles
– Chocolate Almond Truffles
– Coffee chocolate truffles
– Chocolate Ginger Truffles
– Coconut Truffles
– Chocolate Fruit Truffles
– Chocolate Nut Truffles
– Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
– Chocolate Cherry Truffles
Better chocolates 🙂
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com