Planning to play Poker or some other card game, but…
♠ Don’t have a poker chip set?
♠ Too many people and too few chips?
♠ Baby in the house, who might just walk all over your card table 🙂 (it has happened!)
Download Chips of Fury 🔥 and get the card games going. Play with physical cards and virtual chips. Chips of Fury is a replacement for physical poker/casino chips. Just bring your own cards and get started.
How it works :
– One player becomes the admin and creates a game
– Upon game creation, the game is assigned a unique game code, players can join using the game code
– Admin can approve or reject players
– Players can then buy chips. There is no limit to the number of chips you can buy. Admin can approve or reject
– Once players have chips, they can buy-in to the table
– Tap on the chips, or the quick turn buttons at the bottom to start bets
– When any player makes a bet, all the other players devices will sync in real time to show what turn was played
Free Style Mode (always free, no ads)
– Unlimited chips with denominations ranging from 1 to 1000.
– Pot settle logic, with automatic calculation of side pots – simply select winning player, app will automatically do the calculations
– Cool pot visualization to see how much each player has bet, and what is their current stack
– You can pretty much play any card game which involves chips, such as Poker, Teen Patti, Flash etc.
– Admin transfer ability if the admin wants to leave
All Features of Free Style mode plus
– Players can select sitting order, and the app will keep a track of who is supposed to play turn
– Prompts for opening cards on Flop, Turn and River
– Faster gameplay – Automatic blinds, Automatic settlement, Dealer rotations etc
Chips of Fury is a casual app meant for playing card games. We do not take responsibility for any financial transactions related to the betting. Any bugs may be reported at email@example.com.
Hope you enjoy playing. Feel free to send feature requests, We love to hear how the app can be improved.
– Improved interface for gameplay. Better presentation, lesser clutter
– Sound to signal a player’s turn (Poker Mode)
– Improved raise functionality. Fixed calculation logic for pot limits
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com