This is a free Chess game with a nice interface where you can play against the computer or with your friends.
Playing with your friends over the Internet is very easy – one player hosts a game and receives a unique code, the other one joins it by typing this code.
No registration or login is required.
You can play online even if your friends don’t have an Android device – Apple and Amazon devices are also supported.
– Works on most of the popular smart platforms – phones, tablets and TVs
– More than 50 000 unique puzzles where the goal is to find a checkmate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 moves
– Chat in the multiplayer games
– Game timers
– Chess960 aka Fischer random chess
– Handicap chess
– Chromecast support allows you to project the game on the big screen, but use the phone as a controller
– An option to display and copy the move notation (PGN)
– Spectators: multiple people can join a network game to watch
– For Android TV you can play with the TV remote or a game controller
We hope you like it!
Added the ability to play with random opponents online.
It will not be immediately available, because we will wait a bit for enough people to update, but once that happens the button will become visible on the home screen.
We hope you like it! 🙂
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com