As you know, Chess Master is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess Master is an extraordinary logic game that develops skills such as tactics, strategy, and visual memory.
I tried to make an application that allows players of any level to enjoy this game.
– Pawns move one plot forward or two plots in the first move from their position, moving diagonally one plot forward.
– The fort moves in any direction vertically or horizontally.
– Horses move two plots in one vertical direction then one plot in a horizontal direction or one plot in a vertical direction and two plots in a horizontal direction.
– The launcher moves to any square diagonally.
– Ministers move in any direction vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The king moves one plot vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
The Chess Master New positions that are important to know are:
– Checkmate – a position in chess where the king is suddenly attacked by the opponent’s piece
– Checkmate – a situation in chess in which the player who moves moves is in a checkmate position and has no steps to escape from checkmate.
– Stalemat (dead end) – a situation in chess where the player in turn has no move and is not in a checkmate position. (draw)
The purpose and objective of this game is to checkmate the opponent player king.
Two special movements in Chess:
– Castling is a double movement, carried out by kings and fortifications, which never moves.
– En passant is a move where the pawn can eat the opponent’s pawn if it is located in one plot in the pawn destination line.
– Ten levels of difficulty
– Game Assistant (Maid)
– Free void stars for levels
– Seven different themes
– realistic graphics
– save function
– sound effect
– small size
– Alternating mode
– Two player mode
– Display of two boards (Top – 2D and Front – 3D)
Hopefully add insight and be entertained.
If you want to play Chess well, you can help me make this application better.
Write your input and suggestions here, I will read it and improve the quality of this application!