Avaya IX Workplace™ integrates your Android device with your office Avaya Aura® communications environment and delivers mobile voice & video VoIP calling, cellular call integration, rich conferencing, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access and enterprise call logs.
• VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
• Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number – Calls made with Avaya IX Workplace™ are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
• Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
• Call Mobility – VoIP roaming between Wi-Fi and 3/4G networks, and call handoff between cellular voice and VoIP
• Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your Android phone and/or any other phone you may want to use
• Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
• Instant Messaging – Exchange text messages and multi-media file attachments with archival/retrieval
• Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
• 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
• Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
• Auto-configuration of settings
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com