Automile offers robust tools for fleet management, vehicle & asset tracking and mileage logging. Get real-time access to your car by simply plugging Automile Box to the vehicle’s OBD-II socket, or monitor any equipment by connecting an Automile Tracker. Keep an eye on your drivers, vehicles and assets wherever you are.
Fleet Management & Mileage Log (Automile Box)
• Fleet management: Manage drivers and vehicles in the field
• Mileage tracking: Get automated trip logs
• Live map: Follow vehicle movement in real-time
• Expense management: Keep track of receipts and expenses
• Custom alerts: Receive a push, sms or email if someone is speeding, or idling too long
• Reports: Create reports based on your fleet and mileage data
• Geofencing: Be notified when vehicles enter and leave designated areas
• Secure archive: Access movement, trip and checkin history
GPS Asset Tracking (Automile Trackers)
• Asset management: Manage equipment, tools and work machines in the field
• Live map: Track your assets in real-time
• Theft alert: Receive a push notification, sms or e-mail if an asset is moved
• Battery monitoring: Be informed if the equipment battery is running low
• Geofencing: Avoid getting alerts in safe areas by creating geofences
• Reports: Create reports based on your asset, battery level, temperature and route data
• Secure archive: Access movement, route and event history
Share Location of tracker/vehicle.
Fixes in Live views.
Filter views have been redesigned and improved.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com