◈◈ Well-made Growth-based counterattack action RPG!! ◈◈
◈ If you write a bug report or update wish list in the review, we will actively fix and reflect it. ◈
▶ Simple yet in-depth thrilling counterattack!
▶ Counterattack? Guard Break?, Life-stealing? Equip weapons tailored for your play style!
▶ Enriched environments with growth factors and collectibles!
▶ Elaborative storytelling and relics/weapons for its extensive universe!
◈◈ Game Mechanics ◈◈
▶ Counterattack system
– Breath-taking counterattack mechanics!
– Analyze an enemy’s pattern to counterattack at its precise moment!
– You will be invincible when you counterattack.
▶ Sensational Boss Fight
– Unique attack patterns styled for each of the bosses
– Analyze their attack patterns with strategies!
▶ Rich environment for growth and collectibles
– Knight Growth: Growth system allows Knight to develop to match the player’s style.
– Artifacts Storage: You can obtain relics upon clearing stage with 3 stars. Collect them to gain permanent buffs and reveal the world’s secrets.
– Weapon Management: There are weapons inside ancient relic boxes! Customize via weapon enhancements and passive skills for your play style!
▶ Fight in your style! : Growth and weapon changes
– Players can develop their character with enhancements that strengthens their play style.
– Knight will learn passive skills upon certain level-ups after an attribution enhancement.
– Each weapon comes with a different enhancement bonus and skills. You can equip desired weapons.
Ex) For stable hunting:
: Prioritize stamina level up + life-steal weapons
Ex) A rampage style
: Utilize weapons that converts basic attack and skills into area attacks
Ex) To disarm enemies
: Equip Empire weapons to fill up the enemy’s knock-down gage twice faster.
▶ Extravagant universe and breath-taking stories!
– Explore deep into the story as you defeat enemies!
– A story of the Knight fighting to find out the secret of the universe.
Added Conquest chapter content.
Added armor crafting content.
Level up upper limit increased to level 200.
Fixed an enemy who was stunned by a weapon skill so that the guard point would not be refilled.
Fixed to be able to cancel knight resurrection motion
Fixed a bug where the enhanced Tombogiri Enhancement Bonus No. 1 was not applied.
Fixed a bug where if you were stunned right before the boss appeared, it wouldn’t attack.
Copyright© 2020 Bbcpedia.com