Splash of Fun Coloring Game is a game thatgives you the option to have fun with traditional painting toolslike paints, crayons or felt pens. Kids, together with theirparents, can create their own little masterpieces, creating similareffects to the ones acquired on paper. The game was created withthe youngest in mind (tested on two- and three-year-olds), butolder kids and grown-ups will also have lots of color-splashing funhere.
We can play in the following way:
– we color pre-prepared images selected from the library,
– or we create our own “masterpieces” using provided paintingsupplies.
Little kids will find here many pictures to color with a buckettool that fills large areas at once. Older kids and adults can trydrawing their own creatures and scenes, and color them with a washof paint, crayon or spray paint. We can also add highlights andshadows, correct mistakes with eraser, use undo and redofunctionality or change the size of our preferred coloringtool.
We can pick colors from two color palettes:
– basic (18 colors)
– extended – over 200 colors.
The images are grouped in the following categories:
– for girls,
– dinosaurs, animals and nature,
– fruit and vegetables,
– save your own projects and return to them later on,
– share your saved images through e-mail or on Facebook,
– return to the project you’re working on whenever you want,
– listen to the pleasant music in the background (with an option toturn it off).
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia