Use your device in any orientation with most intuitive and customisable screen controller!
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn’t matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority – Customisable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customisable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customise according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engine with background aware fuctionality to avoid any visibility issue.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
# Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
• App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
• Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perfrom service and on demand operations.
• Fully customisable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
• Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Features marked with # are paid and Rotation Key is required to use them.
Retrieve running apps – To detect foreground app.
Usage statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect foreground app.
Modify system settings – To change display orientation settings.
Draw over other apps – To change foreground orientation.
Read device state and identity – To change the phone call orientation.
Run at startup – To start service when device boots up.
Control vibration – To vibrate device when orientation changes.
Modify USB storage – To create and restore backup (nothing else).
Internet access – To display ads.
– Buy Rotation Key for more features and to support the development.
– In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
– Android Oreo (8.0+) does not allow any third party apps on the lock screen. So, Rotation will not work if the device is in locked state.
– Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate on/off from Apps conditions to use system settings for those apps.
Promo Video by Max Patchs.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
– Improved support for Android Q Beta.
– Improved backup and restore process.
– Various bug fixes and UI improvements.
– All new way to share themes with preview image.
– Moved QS tile settings from notification to widget.
– Added new QS tile to toggle between two orientations.
Please configure widget theme again after installing this update.
Developer Telenor Digital
Uploaded May 24, 2019 12:00
Filesize 10.0 MB
Developer Reactive Phone
Uploaded May 30, 2019 06:57
Filesize 9.6 MB
Developer Google LLC
Uploaded May 06, 2019 11:59
Filesize 29.3 MB
Developer LaZy GeNiOuZ InC.
Uploaded May 07, 2019 11:47
Filesize 4.2 MB
Developer Trường Mỹ trực tuyến
Uploaded June 24, 2019 18:16
Filesize 10.7 MB
Developer Netviet Tech
Uploaded May 26, 2019 18:19
Filesize 5.7 MB
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com