Born in caves of Ajanta Parcheesi is mother of ludo, in circle and cross family of board games.
As believed in Old cave ages Luck is partner of strategy in hunting, “Parcheesi” is unique blend of luck and moves to hunt the pawns to win the opponent house.
“Parcheesi” is more than Ludo look alike game it is also played intellectually as a chess.
Parcheesi differs from ludo in term of game play that develops its unique taste of luck and strategy twist.
Rules of Parcheesi Game-Play :
1. Parcheesi is played counter clockwise unlike ludo which is played clockwise
2. Parcheesi allow the pawn to come out of barrack if rolling dice outcome is 5 or
cumulative result of dice outcomes is 5.
3. Player cant use outcome of 5 or cumulative result equals to 5 for outer pawns until or
unless all pawns are out of house.
4. Player gets extra 20 points if it hunts opponent pawn.
5. Player take extra turn until both dices give same outcome.
6, blockage of two same pawns resist opponents pawns to cross them.
7. if players pawn reach home successfully it gives 10 points for player to move anyother pawn out side of barrack.
– It is completely FREE to play
– Minimum 2 & maximum 4 players can play Parcheesi board game
– if you are alone you can enjoy playing Parcheesi with tough and intelligent bot.
– Attractive animations for successful and smart moves.
– Smooth and easy game play without glitches and mobile hanging.
– Off-line Mode
– Game is free to download and play and to use any boost or bonuses within the game.
Parcheesi is classic board game, by Bitx Games, 2017.
– GDPR 2018 supported SDKs
– Minor Bugs Fixed.
– Less Intrusive Ads
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia