Sandbox game with mining, crafting and exploration elements. It has a side-view camera, mixing 2D and 3D, with polished pixel graphics!
You can do everything you want, in a procedural, pixelated and fully destructible world, with plenty of different biomes and secrets!
Place and break blocks, build a house, a planting farming, an animal farm, chop trees, craft new items, gather resources, go fishing, ride an ostrich, milk cows, battle monsters, dig and explore the secrets of a random underground, try to survive! The deeper you go, harder it gets!
LostMiner is far from being just another crafting/2D blocky game, it has plenty of new ideas, and was designed thinking specifically on mobile devices, you can play without WiFi, with easy controls and intuitive crafting system, offering you an addictive and great gaming experience to be played everywhere!
LostMiner is a indie game, in constant development, you can expect new features on every update.
If you want to suggest any feature, or have any question, feel free to contact me (email@example.com). Lets build LostMiner together! 😉
– Simple Controls
– Pixel Graphics
– Procedural World
– Creative and Survival modes
– Intuitive Craft System
– A lot of secrets and random elements
– Offline (you can play without WiFi)
– Supports Local MultiPlayer
– Tutorials (www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwAPutXGD2FkojSoPErV9w)
v1.3.5c and v1.3.5b
– Shaders optimizations;
– Fixed an issue for sending UPD in Kryonet (for local multiplayer);
– Faster launch time;
– Bug fixes;
(Multiplayer is a working in progress, if you find a bug, please send me an email)
– Improved control settings;
– Added HAY FEEDER and HEN HOUSE for animal breeding (feed the animals so they can reproduce);
– Added a way to summon ZOMBIE BOSS and SKELETON BOSS (see Achievements);
– Added new mobs eggs in Creative;
– New Achievements;
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com