Do you love Trivia? Boggle? Crosswords? Wordsearches? Play Lost for Words, the game that combines them all, forFREE!
In this COMPLETELY NEW kind of word puzzle, search for over 50,000phrases in 1000s of popular topics – TV, Music, Books, Sports, andMORE!!
Do you know all 50 US states? How about all of Jane Austen’snovels? Or every NFL team? Or every song by The Beatles?
Chip used to know all of this, but he has been struck by lightningand forgotten everything! Help him to repair his scrambled memoryfiles. Find batteries to use for hints and data disks to load moreinformation into his memory banks. Don’t forget to check for yourDAILY DISCOVERY!
Download Lost for Words now and play over 10,000 puzzles basedon:
• TV – Characters and Actors on Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory,Grey’s Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, Doctor Who, and MORE!
• Music – Songs and Albums for hundreds of popular music artistsfrom The Beatles to Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan to Madonna toJay-Z!
AND THOUSANDS MORE CATEGORIES!!
• Books and Literature – Titles and Characters from hundreds ofauthors – From Shakespeare to Harry Potter, Jane Austen to AgathaChristie, and J.R.R. Tolkien to The Da Vinci Code.
• Sports – Team names and players for Football, Baseball,Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, and MORE!
• Geography, History, Politics – Including US States, World-FamousCities, European Countries, Canadian Provinces, British PrimeMinisters, US Presidents, and MUCH MORE!
Each round, choose from 3 files. If you don’t like them, spend abattery and 3 more will become available! Based on your choices,the game adapts to give you puzzles from your favoritetopics.
Each level contains words from the file you selected. At the bottomof the screen is a list of the blanks for the words you need tofind—find them all and you pass the level! Drag your finger acrossthe letters on the board in any direction. Find bonus words torecharge your battery and get hints to help with tricky topicwords. Use batteries to recharge your power pack instantly. Usedata disks to install more files until Chip rememberseverything!
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia