This is a strategic simulation idle game, and NOT a shallow clicker game.
You will have to think and choose carefully where to spend your resources, create strategies to increase your income, balance buildings of several different types according to the demand, or your visitors will complain loudly!
• Plan where to spend your money: which upgrade is better for each of your buildings?
• Create buildings that will help increasing the demand of the other buildings
• Select the optimal location for each building to increase your revenue
• Optimize the logistics and people flow, so they spend most of their time in venues providing you revenue instead of walking around or waiting on elevator queues
• Analyze reports, find out which buildings are overcrowded
Idle Tower Simulation is a skyscraper simulation game currently in Open Beta test. Any suggestions or bug reports please email us at email@example.com
Beta release of Idle Tower Simulation, a strategy simulation idle game.
Current main ideas for the Beta:
DONE! – Create a new initial screen where you can choose which tower to play
DONE! – Unlock the next tower once you reach level 20 of each tower
DONE! – Allow playing on multiple towers at the same time
– Building ideas: Metro station (more visitors), hotel cleaning, valet parking, super market, go kart, casino
Please provide any feedback/bug report/etc through firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com