👍NO Advertising, NO Root required, no PC connection needed. Just FREE!
The keyboard and back button is working during fullscreen mode in PRO version. Swipe up is the key! Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNBdu5pj6z0
We are the only one app on the market that is capable of this without using ADB or ROOT devices. We do not like root or pc connection!
The application lets you use every pixel on the screen to provide better experience for reading books, watching videos and playing games.
– Voice commands to activate/deactivate the fullscreen mode(still in development)
– Hide or show navigation bar with simple notification button
– Enable keyboard when in Fullscreen mode from notification menu
– Hide or show status bar
– Stock navigation bar
– Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
– Shortcut widgets
– Per application settings
– Fullscreen anywhere
⚠️ When you enable fullscreen mode on some applications, you can see a black area below some apps instead of the navigation bar. This is because some apps do not support fullscreen aspect ratio. In this situation, you can look for a menu about fullscreen apps in settings of your device, if it supports. For example in Note 9, you can force apps to be shown in fullscreen aspect ratio following “Settings > Display > Fullscreen apps”.
USAGE ACCESS – permission is used to list all your installed apps in order to automatize fullscreen mode when switch to x app. The app works without this permission, but you have to select manually the fullscreen mode for each app from notification control.
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
– Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
– Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L.
⭐ Keyboard and Back button issues fixed
⭐ Increased app performance, polished UI
Fixed several bugs, including some that were causing the app to crash.
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com