FordPass includes features such as parking and gas station suggestions and vehicle controls.
With FordPass you can:
– Get vehicle health alerts. FordPass Connect™(1)-equipped vehicles can track fuel levels and get alerts when your Ford needs attention.
– Find parking ahead of time in select cities. Search for parking by point of interest, city or address.
– Call or chat with a friendly FordGuide.
– Access Roadside Assistance.
– Find: Easily discover gas stations, restaurants and more.
– Move: Start, stop, lock, unlock and schedule starts for vehicles with FordPass Connect™(1).
Vehicle Controls Available on:
2017: Ford Escape, F-150, Fusion
2018: Ford EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang
2019: Ford EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Transit Connect
The FordPass app may use tracking technologies like cookies and pixels that collect information identifiable to your device to let us know that you downloaded FordPass and about how you use its features. We use this information to better understand, customize and improve your FordPass experience, determine which features you use, develop new features, and to manage our advertising.
Some tracking technologies on FordPass may allow third parties such as Facebook to collect or receive information from FordPass and other apps on your device to provide advertising services including helping us identify people like you that may be interested in our products and services and measuring the effectiveness of our ads. The technology may allow Facebook and other third parties to collect or receive this information even if you don’t have a direct relationship them (for example, Facebook may receive information about your use of FordPass even if you don’t have a Facebook account).
You may learn about how to opt-out of this kind of collection and use of information for your browser by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices , for your device by managing your settings, and for your social media accounts by managing your preferences in your account settings.
(1) FordPass Connect is an optional feature on select vehicles (SYNC Connect for 2017/2018 model year vehicles) and is required for certain remote features. Service on 2018 and prior model year vehicles includes a complimentary 5-year trial for remote features. Service for 2019 and later model year vehicles includes a complimentary 1-year trial for remote features. Excludes Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sales date (after which, fees apply). Connected service and related feature functionality is subject to compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect functionality and availability, or continued provision of some features, prohibiting them from functioning. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply.
Complimentary trial includes the following features:
• remote start/stop/lock/unlock
• scheduling a remote start
• vehicle status
• locating your vehicle where last parked
See your Dealer for complete trial details and other restrictions.
What’s New – 2.11.1
• Various Bug Fixes & improvements
Keep feedback coming – Please let our Guides know any issues / features recommendations
Developer Cheetah Mobile Inc
Uploaded May 24, 2019 08:18
Filesize 17.5 MB
Developer Royal Unity
Uploaded May 26, 2019 14:02
Filesize 6.9 MB
Developer Mark Harman
Uploaded May 26, 2019 17:37
Filesize 2.4 MB
Version 2.25.0 -3a5ce7b
Uploaded May 26, 2019 16:52
Filesize 14.7 MB
Developer Connectify Inc.
Uploaded May 18, 2019 20:29
Filesize 21.5 MB
Uploaded May 26, 2019 18:46
Filesize 3.1 MB
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com