Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grandstrategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of moderncivilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient andmodern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands,Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations,you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo,against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platformmultiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AIand other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy,expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources,building, food distribution, governing and city management. Unitsat your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, WarElephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nationsincorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climatesand storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity foryour crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for thechallenge. Assemble your armies, take on the world and achievegreatness in this epic historical strategy game.
– Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
– 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
– Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
– Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
– Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
– Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op teamgames.
– Random Map Generator.
– Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United Statesamongst others.
– Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planesamongst others.
– Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarinesamongst others.
– Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Numberof Players.
– High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
– Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available fordownload and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps.Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayergames costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game isNOT pay-to-win.
The game does not contain any spyware, malware or third partysoftware of such kind. Although the game has been thoroughlytested, it is possible that the game runs slow or not at all oncertain devices. If you are having problems or are not happy withyour purchase, feel free to contact us via email at any time. For afull refund please include your order information for a speedyresponse.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games.You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia