Are you going to build or remodel? Have you estimated the expenses?
When the subject is construction the costs of the work almost always extrapolate the budgets. The calculation of construction material such as material needed to make a wall, a floor, tile, build a stair, are not always accurate and errors in the purchase of the material generate waste and can raise the cost of a work or reform.
Have you considered accurately managing the inputs of your work? Well this reality is already possible through ConstruCalc!
You can estimate more accurately the building materials and their respective quantities that will be used in your work, so you avoid waste, improve your budget and reduce the cost of the work.
This application assists you in calculating the materials needed to:
– Concrete (Amount of concrete, volume of gravel, volume of cement, volume of sand, volume of water) including:
Foundation: Lintels, Top Straight Lintels, Stake and Stake Block;
Beam: Common Beam and Baldrame Beam;
Pilar: Rectangular Pillar and Round Pillar;
Floor: Rough Floor, Subfloor to Regularize.
– Wall (Brick quantity, block quantity, amount of ecological brick, amount of solid brick, mortar volume of settlement, volume of sand, calculation of plaster), plus the possibility of selecting position, standing brick or lying brick
– Slab (Amount of concrete, volume of gravel, volume of cement, volume of sand, volume of water, quantity of joist, amount of ceramic brick or EPS block, amount of shoring). Options: Ceramic slab or slab EPS (Styrofoam)
– Complete Floor (Volume of cement, quantity of floor, amount of ceramic or porcelain tile, subfloor of regularization, volume of mortar, volume of grout, baseboard)
– Laminate Flooring (Amount of laminate flooring, skirting board, PVA mass for leveling and floor preparation blanket)
– Vinyl Flooring (Amount of vinyl flooring, skirting board, PVA mass for leveling and glue)
– Liquid Porcelain (Volume of epoxy resin, hardener, sealant and pigment for Primer and Finish). Options: 3D liquid porcelain tile or common
– Interlocked Floor (Pavi’s, Pisogram S, 16 Faces, Rectangle, Hex or Block, Racket, Double T and 3 Tips)
– Ceramic Tiles (Tile quantity, grout volume, grout volume)
– Mosaic Tiles (Quantity of ceramic or porcelain tablet, grout volume, mortar volume)
– Stair (Number of steps and volume of concrete). Concrete stair options: straight staircase, straight staircase with landing, L-shaped staircase and U-shaped staircase
– Plaster (Amount of plaster)
– Render (Amount of material required for the inner and outer lining, including roughcast, first plaster and render)
– Painting (Quantity or volume of paint, volume of sealer, volume of varnish, quantity of mass, quantity of coats)
– PVC (Quantity of PVC liner, modular PVC board and PVC partition)
– Roof Tile (Quantity of ceramic, cement, asbestos or metal tiles and number of ridges)
– Useful Tables: Tables of standards NBR6118, NBR6120 and practical table with concrete traces for use in works (Caldas Branco)
Suitable for all who work with civil construction, such as bricklayer, painter, gossip, civil engineer or even who is lay on the subject. ConstruCalc is the solution you need for your work. More complete version and without advertisements.
It is now possible to request a quote near your home. If you work in the civil construction area, you can indicate your services and get more jobs through Habitissimo.
Available in four languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English and French.
Pro version benefits:
– Version without advertisements;
– Hardware and wood calculation;
– Calculation of reinforcement steel when selecting ecological bricks.
Save already, your pocket thanks!
Follow the updates:
– 05/25/2019: News:
– Restructured concrete screen including Foundation, Beam, Pillar and Floor calculation.
– Added the calculation of Ceramic Slab and EPS Slab.
– Added hardware and wood in the calculation of stairs.
– 12/16/2018: Added calculation of ecological bricks.
– 10/28/2018: Added coating options in wall calculation.
– 09/30/2018: Added in settings the option to change the size of the bag or can.
– 07/30/2018: Added calculation of vinyl flooring.
Developer FLASH Mobile
Uploaded May 29, 2019 10:49
Filesize 7.0 MB
Developer MM Android User
Uploaded May 30, 2019 08:19
Filesize 4.3 MB
Developer KVADGroup App Studio
Uploaded May 30, 2019 14:54
Filesize 55.5 MB
Developer Simple Apps.
Uploaded June 24, 2019 15:06
Filesize 2.5 MB
Developer Avast Software
Uploaded May 07, 2019 19:53
Filesize 20.5 MB
Developer SBS Corporation
Uploaded May 26, 2019 12:54
Filesize 19.9 MB
Copyright© 2019 BBCPedia.com