Brownies is a time management game about a family that ends up in a magical land. Try it, it’s free.
Mom’s life is in turmoil – first the granny goes missing, then mom finds herself in a magical land and the newly befriended brownie begs her to help find the missing ruler of the Brownies’ kingdom.
Embark on a journey to Brownieland, where the adventure, construction and noble friends await, as well as your most merciless enemy – time.
A captivating story for kids and parents who love fairy tales!
– A whimsical tale spanning 10 chapters will show the importance of family, friendship and helping those in need.
– 50 puzzling levels in a genre of managing time – that require meticulous strategy.
– 3 pests consist of a raccoon, a spider and a crow; adding an element of randomness to the gameplay.
– 4 resources to manage with: food, stone, wood and gold.
– Hand painted backgrounds, in which houses’ rooms intertwine with the magic land – waterfalls in the kitchen, sorcerer’s tower in the study, and underground caverns in the garage.
– Architects needed! Brownieland is in ruins! Repair the roads, restore the statue of the first king and rebuild the milk factory.
– Brownie spells at your service – speed up your characters, boost the resource extraction and command time.
The bug with slowing down of the game on some devices was fixed.
The bug with incorrect behavior of flying beads on some devices was fixed.
The bug with displaying the map screen was fixed.
Minor corrections of the layout and logic of the game were made.
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia