[ UPDATE: For those wondering about the lack of steering wheel, that is intentional as motorboats or Superyachts with two engines tend not to use their rudder as slow speed because the rudder is very small on this style of boat and requires relatively high speed to work effectively. Single engine boats (yachts, speedboats, etc.) that will be added in subsequent updates will have steering wheels / rudders. ]
Boat Master is a marina berthing (parking) simulation game where players have to berth different boats in varying conditions. It is designed to replicate the controls and conditions of berthing a real boat in a marina as closely as possible.
– Drive and berth a motorboat or Superyacht (see screenshots below) with 2 engines and bow and stern thrusters
– Multiple difficulty levels and berthing conditions and situations, including:
– A hands-on tutorial level explaining the different controls
– Wind and current which vary in direction and strength in different levels
– Different berth locations and widths
– Randomly timed thruster failure in higher levels
– Berth the boat as quickly as you can without damaging it with the built-in time-based scoring system
– Realistic water physics with drag based on speed and realistic boat handling
– Console and PC level graphics with modern post-processing effects like Bloom, Ambient Occlusion and Filmic Colour Grading (turn on in settings)
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for real life boat berthing or driving training, some boats that are not the motorboat (like the superyacht) are / will be paid DLC (they are behind an in-app purchase that costs real money to unlock).
Samsung Galaxy S6 or device with equivalent hardware or above (may work on slightly older devices like a Galaxy S5 with all graphics settings turned down)
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Google Pixel or equivalent (Snapdragon 820/821)
Initial Full Release Version.
For Previous Beta Users Only:
– motorboat tutorial has been extended to explain boat movement and rotation.
– minor bug fixes
NOTE: If you are updating from a beta version of the app with superyacht levels, the superyacht levels should remain unlocked. If you reinstall or delete the game or game data at any point, You WILL LOSE FREE ACCESS to the superyacht levels and it CANNOT be restored. The superyacht is now a $0.99 permanent unlock.
Copyright© 2018 BBC Pedia